Welcome to the Eme Ashe Extras page! An extra site filled with more Eme Ashe fun! To get back to the main Eme Ashe blog, follow the link to the right or click here.
Welcome to my blog about moving from Seattle, WA to Asheville, NC. After nearly a decade in Seattle I made the decision it is time for me to head back east.
Questions must be popping in your mind right now - wha? when? huh? Don't worry, all the answers are on my FAQ page, just click the link. If you still have questions, leave a comment and I'll be sure to answer them for ya.
Come on, "Follow Me," and leave your comments, as we make this journey to a new place and a new life together!
I acknowledge a positive comment posted by a Seattleite anywhere on this blog is not an indication of support of my move away from Seattle. It is merely a comment to be taken at face value in reference to a specific blog post or picture. I will in no way interpret comments made by Seattleites as remotely thrilled about this relocation unless so stated.
A Note to the Grammar Snobs
I usually try very hard to use proper grammar, spell words correctly, and create prose. Not this time. I am writing with contractions and ending sentences with prepositions and there is nothing you can do about it!